There are dozens of ways to educate and engage your audience. But the end result is the same. Compelling stories spark action in your readers and impacts your bottom line.
Hi, my name is Susan Finch, and I specialize in developing content marketing pieces, web copy and original editorial the travel industry and small business sector.
I write travel guidebooks, features for magazines and newspapers, and web copy. My work has appeared in seven travel guidebooks, The Australian, Global Traveler Magazine, Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine, Amazing Wellness Magazine, xoJane, KNOW Atlanta, Atlanta Weddings, The Huffington Post, chamber of commerce publications, The LA Times, The Boston Globe, Kayak.com, content marketing channels and the iPhone app NYC Nature & Outdoors among numerous other outlets. I’m also the editor and social media manager for a family travel website.
During my days in marketing and advertising, I worked on projects for Keybrand Entertainment, The Discovery Channel, The Food Network, NBC, Pokemon.com, Twix, Marriott, Sprint, Target, Maybelline, AT&T, Kayak.com, the NY Tourism Board, Lowe Lintas, Ogilvy & Mather, Grey Advertising, BBDO, Focus Features, Dreamworks Theatricals, and start-ups.
YOU Are My Specialty
My specialty is reading between the lines to figure out where the holes in your content is, and developing a strategy to keep your readers engaged. Here are some of the services I offer:
- Travel blogging and content marketing for your hospitality, tourism or destination website to help readers connect a personal voice to your product and lay a foundation for future sales.
- In-depth, researched business pieces ranging from growth hacking to how to avoid bankruptcy and foreclosure.
- Destination marketing materials including email campaigns, brochures and opt-in bonuses.
- Social media marketing with an emphasis on building a long-term Pinterest strategy
- Content Manager – I partner with your team as a virtual pro to set-up your email autoresponder, automation, optimize your website and manage your blog.
My Words, Your Voice
A good copywriter develops a voice for your business and packs power in each word to make it your own. I work with award-winning travel websites, destination guidebooks, corporate travel magazines and newspapers aimed at the B2C or B2B markets.
Want to roll out your next project? Take a look at how I can help kickstart your content, or review some of my work.
Let’s ask the questions together. How will you tell your story? And how can I help you tell it?